Monday, May 11, 2009

Cleveland Rocks!!

Monday May 11th 10:00pm

Soooo...i ended up in Cleveland OH. It was basically the first major city that i have never been to off of I90. No one even knows im not at my house, let alone not in Rochester (more on that in my next post).
So anyways, i stopped at a few places along the way, took a little hike, ate, etc.

Got to Cleveland around i think 3pm, i don't think i could have picked a BETTER day. Not too hot, not too cold, just perfect t-shirt weather. Walked around by the lake, and met some kids at a little skate park out by the lake who i took some shots of, which may be up tomorrow.
I didn't realize it at first, but i was parked out front of the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame. Also the Cleveland Browns Stadium was right there too!
So yeah, it was pretty sweet, spent the whole day there basically walking around the city, met some people and just basically explored the whole city. I don't think i have ever walked so much in my life, even in NYC.

But i smell, carrying a lot of equipment, my computer and shit gave me a workout. I'm in some cheap motel, so im going to go shower with the spiders then relax and watch some HBO or something.
I'll have more on all this tomorrow, but it was a very liberating experience to say the least!



here's just a little sample of what's to come

Outside the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
(yeah i know my arms look weird)

No comments:

Post a Comment