Sunday, March 29, 2009

These New York Winters, Are Killing Me!

[CLICK on images to see them larger]
I'm a bit behind, these are from 2 weeks ago...
i'll be posting another 1-2 entries this week of some fun stuff!



we went to a RazorSharks game, it was actually pretty sweet


waiting for our fooooood



Quick test shots...
Jodi & Taylor freezing our asses of waiting for Young Bloods to show.




Dinner @ Applebees!


she just got her nose pierced!


he likes it

we ate a lot of crappy food :(







...and it made us feel like THIS!


4 comments:

  1. WHO HAD THE ARTICHOKE SPINACH DIP?
    that's the only thing i ever order from applebee's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all did! Notice the scratch on my forehead? Wonder how that happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was spectacular!

    what does the scratch have to do with spinach dip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I guess I'm posting from LiveJournal?

    Anyway, I expect some sweet bowling pictures!

    -Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete